Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Aleksander Slominski <as...@cs.indiana.edu> on 2004/04/27 21:53:30 UTC

CapeScience SOA Editor URL [Re: Have doubts about Doc/Lit with axis

hi,

there are some problems with URLs such as one provided in the press release:
http://www.capeclear.com/news/press_releases/reports/print/soaeditor_print.htm
as this http://www.capeclear.com/integration/soa/ does not seem work:

this URL seems to work OK:
http://www.capescience.com/soa/download.shtml

alek

ps. it is a bit confusing CapeScience vs CapeClear but seems to be the
same thing though ...

RE: CapeScience SOA Editor URL [Re: Have doubts about Doc/Lit with axis

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <an...@manes.net>.
www.capeclear.com is the Cape Clear corporate site.

Anne