Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de> on 2003/07/11 01:49:59 UTC

Re: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/src/blocks/jsp/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/jsp JSPEngineImplNamedDispatcherInclude.java JSPEngineImplWLS.java JSPEngineImpl.java

joerg@apache.org wrote:
> joerg       2003/07/10 16:38:04
>
>   Modified:    src/blocks/jsp/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/jsp
>                         JSPEngineImpl.java
>   Log:

>   changed JSPReader from deprecated ComposerReader to ServiceableReader

I hope this change is not that bad. If this would break anyone's code it
would do it in a half year too when switching from ComposerReader to
ServiceableReader. At the moment we don't have released a beta, so I
thought better switching now than afterwards. But if this breaks
anyone's code should this change be mentioned anywhere? If yes do we
already have a page for this? I remember the discussion about a change
that makes a recompile necessary.

Joerg

Posted by Konstantin Piroumian <kp...@apache.org>.
From: "Joerg Heinicke" <jo...@gmx.de>

> joerg@apache.org wrote:
> > joerg       2003/07/10 16:38:04
> >
> >   Modified:    src/blocks/jsp/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/jsp
> >                         JSPEngineImpl.java
> >   Log:
>
> >   changed JSPReader from deprecated ComposerReader to ServiceableReader
>
> I hope this change is not that bad. If this would break anyone's code it
> would do it in a half year too when switching from ComposerReader to
> ServiceableReader. At the moment we don't have released a beta, so I
> thought better switching now than afterwards. But if this breaks
> anyone's code should this change be mentioned anywhere? If yes do we
> already have a page for this? I remember the discussion about a change
> that makes a recompile necessary.

Simply add this change to the changes.xml..

Konstantin