Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by "Ajay @ Pal InfoCom" <aj...@palinfocom.net> on 2008/07/17 10:37:38 UTC

FAQ Configuration

Hello All,

I have initiated a step regarding configuring the FAQ / CMS.

What iI have done till now is:

Through Content Tab,

Created new content,
      Configured roles, associations, purposes, attributes, meta-data.

Created Data Resource and configured it.

In Content Setup, created a FAQ_ROOT, and configured it.

And give the reference of it where ever asked in creating contents.

In spite of all this, I am not able to see the contents on main page.

Could anyone had tried this earlier? I want to know where I am missing?

It will be appreciable, if some body can give his thoughts on this.

Thanks and regards,

Ajay Sodhi

Re: FAQ Configuration

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Ajay,

Well tried, we already *all* saw you message in the user ML. This is really not a question about developping *OFBiz* and not your
own instance.

Please use rather user ML for such questions :

Also please don't use an existing thread when creating a new topic. Instead create a fresh brand new message (I mean from scratch,
not hacking a thread, there are infos in email headers...)

Thanks

Jacques
PS : an be patient maybe someone will answer... Maybe me BTW, this afternoon if I get a chance...

From: "Ajay @ Pal InfoCom" <aj...@palinfocom.net>