Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by "witz.hsiao" <wi...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/10 11:50:02 UTC

OAuth enable in Shindig

Hi,

I need to build a open social compliant website, then I found the shindig.
I studied it's architecture.
I used php version. Now, I can integrate shindig with my mysql.
But I don't understand how to enable OAuth in shindig.

Thank you so much.

Best Regards,

Witz

Re: OAuth enable in Shindig

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Hey,

I believe you are talking about OAuth1.0 version?
Please take a look at the Shindig wiki page:
https://cwiki.apache.org/SHINDIG/enabling-oauth-support.html

Hope this helps and would love feedback on what portion of it does not work.

- Henry