Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Scott Weaver <sw...@wirelesstelematics.com> on 2001/06/26 15:27:58 UTC

Tomcat stops servlets

I'm running tomcat 3.2.1 on W2K.

I've been running Tomcat successfully for sometime.
BUT (and there's always a but) after some time (in this case 88 hours)
Tomcat seems to start the servlet but then stop it. Tomcat is running and
allows a post to come in and it starts my servlet but the servlet doesn't
finish. There weren't any errors thrown in my servlet to cause it to stop.
If I restart Tomcat it comes back up fine but I need it running 24/7 (of
course).

Anyone know why this happens and/or how to fix it? The memory of tomcat at
the time I found the error was 35MB...yesterday it was 22MB. Is this a
memory issue?

Thanks,
Scott