Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Sandeep Gaikwad <sc...@yahoo.com> on 2005/12/09 13:10:56 UTC

Axis API

Hi,

       I am trying to migrate my project from axis to WAS 5.1.
       I am getting most of the trouble in case of replacing variuos classes used by axis.
       So can anyone explain me what is the purpose of ParameterMode class and signature attribute defined for it.

  Regards,
  Sandeep

---------------------------------
Yahoo! Shopping

Code generation problem. Strange Classname

Posted by glenn bech <gl...@webstep.no>.
I have a WSDL with a refenrence to an XML Schema file. This .xsd contains
the following element declaration

    <xs:element name="Cai3gFault">
        <xs:complexType>
            <xs:sequence>
                <xs:element name="faultcode" type="xs:integer"/>
                <xs:element name="faultreason">
                    <xs:complexType>
                        <xs:sequence>
                            <xs:element name="reasonText" type="xs:string"
maxOccurs="unbounded"/>
                        </xs:sequence>
                    </xs:complexType>
                </xs:element>
                <xs:element name="faultrole" type="xs:string"/>
                <xs:element name="details" minOccurs="0">
                    <xs:complexType>
                        <xs:sequence>
                            <xs:any namespace="##any"
processContents="lax"/>
                        </xs:sequence>
                    </xs:complexType>
                </xs:element>
            </xs:sequence>
        </xs:complexType>
    </xs:element>

The correnspondig classname after code generation with wsdl2java becomes
"Cai3gFault_Element" instead of "Cai3gFault". Can anyone explain this
behaviour? Im using Axis 1.3 Final.

Thanks in advance.

Glenn Richard Bech
Seniorkonsulent