Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by BenXS <bx...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2010/07/14 17:55:57 UTC

How to view Topic msgs content in ActiveMQ browser view?

When I open a browser and connect to a running ActiveMQ message broker e.g

http://127.0.0.1/admin/queues.jsp

then I can see all currently queues. When I click on one of them
I can see the currently received/enqueued but not forwarded/retrieved jms
msgs.
Fine so far.

When I go now to the counterpart for Topics:

http://127.0.0.1/admin/topics.jsp

then I can see all currently available topics but the msgs inside are not
visible.
Yes, the counter shows that there are e.g. 7 enqueued but still not dequeued
msgs
for topic "mytopic123". So there is some stuff inside.

I found no way to view the content/payload of these 7 jms msgs similar to
queue view.

Can I configure ActiveMQ to show JMS msgs in Topics as well in browser view?

Ben