Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/19 11:40:19 UTC

Taglibs website migration

I've pushed the current state of the Taglibs site out:

    http://tomcat.apache.org/taglibs/

It's not ready to go live, but it gives us a good feel for what's left to do.

Hen

Re: Taglibs website migration

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.
On Sep 19, 2009, at 5:40 AM, Henri Yandell wrote:

> I've pushed the current state of the Taglibs site out:
>
>    http://tomcat.apache.org/taglibs/
>
> It's not ready to go live, but it gives us a good feel for what's
> left to do.

Thx!

Re: Taglibs website migration

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
Henri Yandell wrote:
> This is now live.
>
> The Jakarta side of things has been retired and some redirects exist.
> It's ready to be linked to from tomcat.apache.org.
>
> What do people think is best?
>
> a) A "Taglibs" entry under the Home link.
+1

Mark

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.
Thanks all - I've gone with option a) and will change if there's a
change of consensus. Should show up on the site in a few hours.

Migration complete :)

Hen

Posted by Rainer Jung <ra...@kippdata.de>.

Posted by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Oct 5, 2009 at 4:11 PM, Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> This is now live.
>
> The Jakarta side of things has been retired and some redirects exist.
> It's ready to be linked to from tomcat.apache.org.
>
> What do people think is best?
>
> a) A "Taglibs" entry under the Home link.
> b) Individual entries per Taglib under Download and Documentation.
> c) A Taglibs entry under Download and one under Documentation
> (currently there's not a Taglibs download page - each taglib handles
> its own).
> d) Something else.

<snip/>

a++

Easiest to add and least intrusive to the current Tomcat site.

-Rahul

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.
This is now live.