Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org> on 2014/09/30 00:38:43 UTC

Jenkins build became unstable: UIMA-SDK » Apache UIMA Base: uimaj-json: JSON #568

See <https://builds.apache.org/job/UIMA-SDK/org.apache.uima$uimaj-json/568/>

Jenkins build is back to stable : UIMA-SDK » Apache UIMA Base: uimaj-json: JSON #571

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
See <https://builds.apache.org/job/UIMA-SDK/org.apache.uima$uimaj-json/571/changes>

Re: Jenkins build became unstable: UIMA-SDK » Apache UIMA Base: uimaj-json: JSON #568

Posted by Richard Eckart de Castilho <re...@apache.org>.
I've made some good experiences with XMLUnit [1]. It compares XML trees for equivalency (what that is is quite configurable) instead of comparing them on the basis of their text serialization.

Cheers,

-- Richard

[1] http://xmlunit.sourceforge.net

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.