Posted to dev@shiro.apache.org by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/28 10:52:34 UTC

The other ASF products that use Shiro

Hi all,

I was wondering if there is an overview of the other Apache products (and
of course their projects) use Apache Shiro for authentication,
authorisation, etc., but I couldn't find such anywhere on our (web) pages.

Have I been looking at a wrong place? Can you help me point towards a good
reference/overview?

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services

OFBiz Extensions Marketplace
http://oem.ofbizci.net/oci-2/

Re: The other ASF products that use Shiro

Posted by Brian Demers <br...@gmail.com>.
Dan,
That is on my todo list.

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.