Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by ant elder <an...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/20 22:26:19 UTC

Do we want to move the Tuscany blog to blogs.apache.org?

We've the existing Tuscany blog at apache-tuscany.blogspot.com but now the
ASF also is hosting project blogs, see below for details. We could move to
blogs.apache.org which might get a bit more exposure but doing that we might
lose some who already look at the old blog. Should we move? I think we
should even if just for changes sake, what do others think?

   ...ant

Posted by ant elder <an...@apache.org>.
Yes it can provide Tuscany specific feeds.

   ...ant

Posted by haleh mahbod <hm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by haleh mahbod <hm...@gmail.com>.
It only creates more visibility. Why not do it?

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.
Thats true i guess and i suppose it would be an easy way to start.

   ...ant

Posted by Dan Becker <da...@gmail.com>.