Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Seliverstov Igor <gv...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/01 12:49:27 UTC

Hello

Hello everyone!

My name is Igor, I'm a novice in this community but wish to put my efforts
into the project)

Could anybody describe me how to join the Ignate project on Apache Ignite
JIRA <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE/>?

Thanks in advance
Igor

Re: Hello

Posted by Anton Vinogradov <av...@gridgain.com>.
Igor,

Welcome to the Ignite community!

You should get familiar with Ignite development process described here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Development+Process

Instructions on how to contribute can be found here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Contribute

Once you got familiar and were able to run a few examples, you should pick
a Jira ticket you would like to start on. Send an email to the dev list, so
we can add you as a contributor in Jira.

You can find interesting tickets to get started here:
https://ignite.apache.org/community/contribute.html#pick-ticket

Looking forward to your contributions!

P.s. glad to hear you know it pronounced like "Игнат" in Russian :)