Posted to user@forrest.apache.org by "Dixit, Sandeep (ProSource Solutions)" <Sa...@contractors.nationalcity.com> on 2006/03/01 16:29:48 UTC

Can't get forrest working behind authenticated proxy

I search the mailing list and tried manual downloading of plug-ins. I am
though just not able to run "forrest" or "forrest run" from site-author
as suggested to-try items. I have 0.7 release. Please advise.

Thanks,

Sandeep

***National City made the following annotations
This communication is a confidential and proprietary business communication.
It is intended solely for the use of the designated recipient(s).  If this
communication is received in error, please contact the sender and delete
this communication.

Re: Can't get forrest working behind authenticated proxy

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.
Dixit, Sandeep (ProSource Solutions) wrote:
> I search the mailing list and tried manual downloading of plug-ins.

Why are you unable to manualy install the plugins?

> I am
> though just not able to run “forrest” or “forrest run” from site-author
> as suggested to-try items. I have 0.7 release. Please advise.

I'll respond to this in the next mail (in which you include log output).

Ross