Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Joe Schmetzer <jo...@exubero.com> on 2009/02/25 23:33:31 UTC

Ant Script Library

Hi all,

I'd like to introduce a library of Ant scripts I've packaged together,
which I call the Ant Script Library. The scripts are available here:

http://www.exubero.com/asl/

If possible, can a link be added to the "Related Projects" page at
http://ant.apache.org/projects.html ?

The relevant details would be:

Name: Ant Script Library
Compatibility: Ant 1.7 or later
Ant scripts that can be imported into your own projects. The ASL
provides a number of pre-defined targets that simplify setting up build
scripts for a new project, bringing re-use and consistency to your own
Ant scripts.

I'd really appreciate if anyone has any feedback or suggested
improvements on these scripts.

Regards,
Joe

AW: Ant Script Library