Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Sangeeta Verma <so...@yahoo.com> on 2020/07/10 18:47:39 UTC

Chat log doesn't get cleared automatically

If I host a meeting with one person and then log in and have meeting with another person, chat logs still remain there and the other person is able to see the chats. How can this be avoided?
Thank you,
Regards,Sangeeta

Re: Chat log doesn't get cleared automatically

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
This is.impossible
And I believe might be bad idea: what if all users will exit the room due
to massive disconnect ?

You still can do clean-up manually
Or use new room every time

(from mobile, sorry for typos)

Posted by Sangeeta Verma <so...@yahoo.com>.
 The chat log not getting cleared seems to be a major issue for us here for moving forward. Is there a way that I can clear chat site once they exit like in all other meeting place? Please let me know.
Thank you,Regards,Sangeeta
    On Saturday, July 11, 2020, 02:20:59 PM PDT, Sangeeta Verma <so...@yahoo.com> wrote:

  Thank you Maxim. It works!!!!
Regards,Sangeeta