Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by "Nord, James" <JN...@nds.com> on 2009/04/07 17:40:41 UTC

Javasvn patch

Hi Oliver,

I have found and fixed a couple of bugs.

1) support wincrypt encrypted passwords on windows
2) support running info correctly. (it would strip any file and run only
on the base directory) thus an request for info on /path/to/file would
give you the results for /path/to/   it would also only honour the first
entry in the file set.

Tested on windows - Linux/Mac/Solaris/BSD millage may vary.

/James

This e-mail is confidential, the property of NDS Ltd and intended for the addressee only. Any dissemination, copying or distribution of this message or any attachments by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the postmaster@nds.com and destroy the original message. Messages sent to and from NDS may be monitored. NDS cannot guarantee any message delivery method is secure or error-free. Information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. We do not accept responsibility for any errors or omissions in this message and/or attachment that arise as a result of transmission. You should carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachment. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of NDS.

NDS Limited Registered Office: One London Road, Staines, Middlesex, TW18 4EX, United Kingdom. A company registered in England and Wales Registered no. 3080780 VAT no. GB 603 8808 40-00