Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/20 17:39:21 UTC

Changes in 'project' pom.xml and release of version 30

Hi all,

I'd like to release version 30 of 'project", as the following changes in
project pom.xml have been done :
- Bumped up many plugins versions

This is just to be sure we are using the latest plugins.

You can find the package at
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedirectory-036/
The revision is *r1495052
The SVN tag is at http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/directory/project/tags/30/

This is a 4 hours notice, I'll consider the release done at 8:00PM UTC.
*
Mny thanks !

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com

Re: Changes in 'project' pom.xml and release of version 30

Posted by Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa...@marcelot.net>.
Great, I'll move Studio to it as soon as it's available on the maven repository.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
I have released the 'project' project.

Le 6/20/13 5:39 PM, Emmanuel Lécharny a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> I'd like to release version 30 of 'project", as the following changes in
> project pom.xml have been done :
> - Bumped up many plugins versions
>
> This is just to be sure we are using the latest plugins.
>
> You can find the package at
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedirectory-036/
> The revision is *r1495052
> The SVN tag is at http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/directory/project/tags/30/
>
> This is a 4 hours notice, I'll consider the release done at 8:00PM UTC.
> *
> Mny thanks !

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny