Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Radu Cotescu <ra...@apache.org> on 2016/11/09 11:17:24 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Sling Commons ClassLoader 1.3.4

Hi,

We solved 3 issues for this release, though 1 is a duplicate:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING/fixforversion/12326769

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-1570

You can use this UNIX script to download the releases and verify the
signatures:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/sling/trunk/check_staged_release.sh

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 1570 /tmp/sling-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

  [ ] +1 Approve the release
  [ ]  0 Don't care
  [ ] -1 Don't release, because ...

This majority vote is open for at least 72 hours.

Cheers,
Radu

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Commons ClassLoader 1.3.4

Posted by Radu Cotescu <ra...@apache.org>.
Hi Steven,

I've missed Felix's reply before starting the release. We can obviously
cancel it and address his concerns. Thanks for spotting it!

Regards,
Radu

Posted by Steven Walters <ke...@gmail.com>.