Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Roman Shaposhnik <rv...@apache.org> on 2011/09/02 21:28:33 UTC

First batch of package tests is now running @Jenkins

This is the first in the series of package tests that I would like
to enable for continuous validation of Bigtop:
     http://bigtop01.cloudera.org:8080/job/Package-test-smoke/

This particular one is rather trivial -- it just makes sure that
packages can be installed and removed without nuking
the entire OS ;-)

Still we do get our first bug report based on the testing:
    http://bigtop01.cloudera.org:8080/job/Package-test-smoke/label=lucid_x64/lastCompletedBuild/testReport/org.apache.bigtop.itest.packagesmoke/TestPackagesReadiness/testRemoteMetadata_oozie_client_/

Thanks,
Roman.

P.S. If anybody knows a plugin that would allow persistent marking
of Jenkins testfailures with JIRA IDs -- please let me know.