Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Divya Gehlot <di...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/02 04:23:43 UTC

Default schema error

Hi,
I am getting a default schema error
Error: VALIDATION ERROR: Schema [<schemaname>.default] is not valid with
respect to either root schema or current default schema.

Current default schema:  No default schema selected

[Error Id: 9bea38af-6a82-4d71-a937-25169905fcac on <ipaddress>:31010]
(state=,code=0)

All of sudden I have started getting below error when I run the queries
and strangely it doesn't happen for all the queries I run .

Only config change I have made is to add the new nodes to current drill
cluster.

Appreciate the help !

Thanks,
Divya