Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by ldy <su...@aliyun.com.INVALID> on 2018/10/17 01:46:36 UTC

About the dubbo documentation

I tried to find a better way to contact the group,finally I got this email address.
I found a spelling mistake in the page : "http://dubbo.apache.org/en-us/docs/user/configuration/xml.html"
at the tag explainations,
<dubbo:service/>
introduction:  Used to export service, define service metadata, export service with mutiple protocols, register service to multiple registries

Re: About the dubbo documentation

Posted by Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com>.
good catch, would you mind to submit a pull request at
https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo-website? The source file you
refer here should be docs/en-us/user/configuration/xml.md.

Thanks,
-Ian.