Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Johannes Moser <jo...@ververica.com> on 2021/12/01 09:12:18 UTC

Flink 1.15. Bi-weekly 2021-11-30

Dear Flink Community,

Today we had the second release sync for the 1.15 release.

Some hard facts:
----------------
There are 43 features listed, 3 of them are already done. We now introduced the progress percentage for each feature and building the average of it (neglecting the size of each feature) we end up at 20%. Please update the state (and the 'updated' column) before the next bi-weekly.
Issues that are being worked on should be set to "in progress".

Blockers and instabilities
We got a total of 125 test instabilities but managed to fix most of the build system related ones. All open blockers and the most frequent failing tests have been assigned.

Have a look at the 1.15. release page for more facts [1].

The next bi-weekly will happen on the 14th of December at 9am CET.

Best,
Till, Yun Gao, Joe

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/1.15+Release