Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by "Khemani, Girish" <gi...@fidelity.co.in> on 2006/03/16 04:51:11 UTC

Ibatis JDBC 3.0 support

Re: Ibatis JDBC 3.0 support

Posted by Larry Meadors <lm...@apache.org>.
Define "support".

iBATIS works with JDBC 3. Is there some specific thing you are wondering about?

Larry

Re: Ibatis JDBC 3.0 support

Posted by Clinton Begin <cl...@gmail.com>.
As Larry said, it works, and will continue to do so.

As for specific 3.0 features, they will be exclusively targeted for iBATIS
3.0, which will likely require J2SE 5.0+.

But, also like Larry said, if there's something specific we may be able to
add it to 2.x, which runs on 1.4+.

Cheers,
Clinton