Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Taavi Sildeberg <go...@hot.ee> on 2006/06/26 11:04:08 UTC

SubmitButton and popup window

Hello,

I have a problem :) I need to open popup window with tapestry page in it
with a submit button click. I dried to combine something like javascript
onclick and submit listener, but this do not work.
Can some one help me with this?

All the best,
Taavi

RE: SubmitButton and popup window

Posted by Mark Stang <ms...@pingidentity.com>.
Taavi,
Tapestry supports a popup page and you can link to it directly.

javascript: w = window.open('/pingfederate/app?service=external/aboutPopUp', '', 'top=100,left=100,height=600,width=800,scrollbars'); w.focus();

hth,

Mark