Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by "EXTERNAL Taminidi Ravi (ETI, Automotive-Service-Solutions)" <ex...@us.bosch.com> on 2014/03/07 22:32:17 UTC

SOLR JOINS not working and not returning any data for simple query

Hi All,

I am facing a strange behavior with the Solr Server. All my joins are not working suddenly after a restart. Individual collections are returning the response but when I join the collection , I am getting zero documents. Let me know if anyone have same type of issues.

Re: SOLR JOINS not working and not returning any data for simple query

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
Really, how can anyone help with this little information?
Please read:

Best,
Erick

Posted by William Bell <bi...@gmail.com>.