Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Fernando Colombo <da...@yahoo.com> on 2008/10/23 03:46:39 UTC

"mvn site" is ignoring index.apt

Greetings (If this is not the right place for this, please tell me where it is).

I'm running the "site" goal using "Maven Integration for Eclipse", but it simply ignores the src/site/apt/index.apt.
Instead of generating my content, it generates an index.html file containing only the "About" content, using whatever is listed on the "description" and "name" elements of pom.xml. That index.html also does not respect the site.xml file.

Also strange, all report files respect definitions of site.xml. Only the index.html (the most important file!) is being generating with "About" stuff, ignoring completely what is set on index.apt and site.xml.

What did I miss?

RE: "mvn site" is ignoring index.apt

Posted by Fernando Colombo <da...@yahoo.com>.
Problem solved. Maven site generates a default report called "About", which
is placed into an index.html file. A just added to the pom.xml a <report>
element with an empty <reportSet>, and everything went fine.

Thanks for helping!

Posted by Fernando Colombo <da...@yahoo.com>.