Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Teresa <cl...@gmail.com> on 2021/04/09 02:39:54 UTC

BeanInvocation missing for exchange

Hi all,
I'm using the latest camel (3.9.0) and I'm encountering an
AmbiguousMethodCallException when using POJO producing. I use the
@Produce annotation and turn off binding. This setup works in camel
2.21.5. I was comparing camel 3.9.0 and camel 2.21.5 and noticed in
the AbstractCamelInvocationHandler class, there used to be a
BeanInvocation object being passed to the exchange body at the very
bottom of the invokeProxy method. The BeanInvocation object contains
the method name. In camel 3.9.0, only the args are passed to the
exchange body, and although the Method object does get passed to the
doInvoke method, it doesn't seem to be used except for
tracing/logging. Please advise.

Regards,
Teresa