Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by "Kendrick C. Wilson" <ke...@hotmail.com> on 2012/01/10 15:19:08 UTC

Sent Box

I am trying to implement a sent items type folder...similar to the one found in g-mail....

Any suggestions on how to set this up?

RE: Sent Box

Posted by "Kendrick C. Wilson" <ke...@hotmail.com>.
Hey,
I was able to copy the mail to the sent folder using imap after sending it via smtp.......
A server side solution would be preferred(if you guys have time)....
Thanks.
Kendrick.

Re: Sent Box

Posted by Eric Charles <er...@apache.org>.
Hi,

This is a recurring request (for Spam, Sent Items...), so I opened
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JAMES-1365 Implement a ToFolder
mailet.

I don't know when I could work it out, but ping us in a week or two to
relaunch this if you don't see something before.

thx,

Eric

RE: Sent Box

Posted by "Kendrick C. Wilson" <ke...@hotmail.com>.