Posted to soap-dev@ws.apache.org by Kiran Devaram <sc...@rediffmail.com> on 2003/04/09 17:52:03 UTC

Capture the Client's request

Dear All,

             I want to capture the SOAP Client's request(XML
payload) in the form of a string using SOAP libraries. After
looking at the SOAPAPI and in that, the class CALL and the method
invoke(..), I did not find any method using which I can capture
the request from the client. So, I would like to modify the SOAP
source code and see if its possible to add a method to capture the
request from client.

      Please let me know if its possible. Also, I would appreciate
it if you can send me the link where I can download the SOAP
source code from.

Thanks,
Kiran
Odomos - the only  mosquito protection outside 4 walls -
Click here to know more!
http://r.rediff.com/r?http://clients.rediff.com/odomos/Odomos.htm&&odomos&&wn

RE: Capture the Client's request

Posted by Akhil Jain <ak...@baypackets.com>.
Hi,
Can you give me a sample code for how I can do the
serialization/deserialization. Also tell me where to put this interceptor in
the SOAP call.

Thanks
Akhil

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com>.
Just to be sure I understand...

Is the server Apache SOAP as well as the client?  What version of
Apache SOAP are you using?  What is the exact error message(s) you
are seeing?

Posted by Manoj Mangla <ma...@in.fiorano.com>.

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com>.
This always appears in the payload for Apache SOAP.  You do not need
to do anything special to get it.

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com>.

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com>.
Just to be sure I understand...

Re: soapexceptioin

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com>.
When you specify literal XML encoding (Constants.NS_URI_LITERAL_XML),
your parameters and return values can only be of type
org.w3c.dom.Element.  If you want to use other parameter types, they
must be specified as SOAP encoded.

soapexceptioin

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com>.