Posted to users@daffodil.apache.org by "Costello, Roger L." <co...@mitre.org> on 2019/07/29 12:25:56 UTC

Where is the default property file?

Hello DFDL community,

My understanding is that every release of Daffodil comes with a file containing all the DFDL properties, with default values. Where is that file? I can't find it in the zip file for 2.4.0

/Roger

Re: Where is the default property file?

Posted by "Beckerle, Mike" <mb...@tresys.com>.
The URL on github is:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-daffodil/blob/master/daffodil-lib/src/main/resources/org/apache/daffodil/xsd/DFDLGeneralFormat.dfdl.xsd

So it will be in the daffodil-lib jar file, under

org/apache/daffodil/xsd/DFDLGeneralFormat.dfdl.xsd