Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by sindhu hosamane <si...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/15 10:28:00 UTC

Jobtracker could only be replicated to 0 nodes instead of 1

Hello friends,

I got the above error "jobtarcker.info could only be replicated to 0 nodes
instead of 1 "

Tried different Solutions found on web :
* Formatted namenode
* removed tmp Folder
* cleaned uncessary logs just to have more space

But still no success . What other Solutions could it be ?
your advices would be appreciated.Thank you.

Regards,
shosaman

RE: Jobtracker could only be replicated to 0 nodes instead of 1

Posted by Smita Deshpande <sm...@cumulus-systems.com>.
I had the same issue. Can you try disabling firewall from both datanode and resourcemanager using "sudo /etc/init.d/iptables stop"?

Regards,
Smita

then i could see 1 datanode is up .so i assume datanode is working .
Also i see all the 5 daemons running when i run jps command.

The only error i saw is in nam node logs is that job tracker.info could only be replicated to 0 nodes instead of 1 .
Rest in other logs i found no error just some warnings  EOF exception. Just attached logs for reference.  Please point me what should be corrected.

RE: Jobtracker could only be replicated to 0 nodes instead of 1

Posted by Smita Deshpande <sm...@cumulus-systems.com>.

Posted by Smita Deshpande <sm...@cumulus-systems.com>.

Posted by Smita Deshpande <sm...@cumulus-systems.com>.

Posted by Sindhu Hosamane <si...@gmail.com>.
When i checked  hadoop dfsadmin -report
then i could see 1 datanode is up .so i assume datanode is working .
Also i see all the 5 daemons running when i run jps command.

The only error i saw is in nam node logs is that job tracker.info could only be replicated to 0 nodes instead of 1 .
Rest in other logs i found no error just some warnings  EOF exception. Just attached logs for reference.  Please point me what should be corrected.

Thank you,
shosaman

Posted by Sindhu Hosamane <si...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sindhu Hosamane <si...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sindhu Hosamane <si...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nitin Pawar <ni...@gmail.com>.

--
Nitin Pawar

Re: Jobtracker could only be replicated to 0 nodes instead of 1

Posted by Nitin Pawar <ni...@gmail.com>.

--
Nitin Pawar

Re: Jobtracker could only be replicated to 0 nodes instead of 1

Posted by Nitin Pawar <ni...@gmail.com>.

--
Nitin Pawar

Re: Jobtracker could only be replicated to 0 nodes instead of 1

Posted by Nitin Pawar <ni...@gmail.com>.

--
Nitin Pawar