Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de> on 2022/08/21 10:37:58 UTC

Ukrainian translation

Hi all,

the Ukrainian translation is now in very good condition (thanks Oleksiy!).

Can we export the translation to GitHub, so we can build and test the
Ukrainian version now?

Regards,

   Matthias

Re: Ukrainian translation

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
Hi Czesław,

Am 30.08.22 um 07:15 schrieb Czesław Wolański:
> Hi all,
>
> @Matthias
> Thanks for the KeyID build
> (I have never seen or used that type of build before).

I installed it one time, but did not find the time to look deeper.

Not sure if the Language Pack works as I expected...

Regards,

   Matthias

Re: Ukrainian translation

Posted by Czesław Wolański <cz...@gmail.com>.