Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Remedia Filippo <re...@consor.it> on 2002/10/01 11:02:28 UTC

no parameters set

Hi all,
a strange problem.
Struts doesn't set the values in my ActionForm class extension, from the
http request parameters.
Any suggestion ?
regards

Re: no parameters set

Posted by Remedia Filippo <re...@consor.it>.
I get no error messages.
The values are in the http-request
After checked the conf. file multiple times
I found I have different versions of struts in my IDE and on the server.
Perhaps this is the problem.
Many Thanks for your help