Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Sascha Rodekamp <sa...@lynx.de> on 2009/04/23 16:33:43 UTC

Survey Content Upload

Hi all

after applying the patch
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-1901?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
the "survey content upload" works fine.
When uploading a picture it will be stored int the database table
imageDataRessource. I need a function to store the file on the file system
instead of storing it in the database.

Is there a (simple) way to replace the "survey content upload" function
with an upload function which stores the file on the file system.

Best Regards

Sascha R.

Sascha Rodekamp

Agrenon GmbH
Johanniskirchplatz 6
33615 Bielefeld
Deutschland
Fon: +49 521 5247-0
Fax: +49 521 5247-250
Mobil:

Company and Management Headquarters:
Agrenon GmbH, Johanniskirchplatz 6, 33615 Bielefeld, Deutschland, Fon: +49 521 5247-0, Fax: +49 521 5247-250, www.agrenon.com

Court Registration: Amtsgericht Bielefeld HRB 36795
Chief Executive Officer: Dirk Osterkamp

This e-mail may contain trade secrets or privileged, undisclosed, or otherwise confidential information. If you have received this e-mail in error, you are hereby notified that any review, copying, or distribution of it is strictly prohibited. Please inform us immediately and destroy the original transmittal. Thank you for your cooperation.

*

Re: Survey Content Upload

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <as...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
https://localhost:8443/catalog/control/EditProductContent?productId=GZ-2644

Take a look on the bottom section titled "Upload Image".
On submit of this section it calls "UploadProductImage" request.

Trace down the code and the image uploaded from here are uploaded on the
file system.
Please let us know if you need more help.

Thanks !

--
Ashish