Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Libo Yu <yu...@hotmail.com> on 2014/03/27 16:41:30 UTC

Hbase API questions

Hi All,

I am frustrated with Hbase API. I want to list all the region servers:

regions on the region server and store files in the region. What classes should I use for that?

Libo

Re: Hbase API questions

Posted by Jimmy Xiang <jx...@cloudera.com>.
If you really need to get the store files info, you can take a look at
ProtobufUtil#getStoreFiles if you use 0.96+.

Re: Hbase API questions

Posted by Jimmy Xiang <jx...@cloudera.com>.