Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Mark <el...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/05 20:14:12 UTC

httpclient code and Multiple Branches in One Eclipse Workspace

I just performed the following steps for setting up a mina development
environment:
http://mina.apache.org/developer-guide.html#DeveloperGuide-WorkingwithMultipleBranchesinOneEclipseWorkspace

The following subprojects are not in eclipse:
mina-protocol-client-http
mina-protocol-server-http
mina-filter-codec-http

Since I set up the subprojects, I am sure there is something missing.  Could
someone help me out to figure out what I need to do.
Thanks.

--
..Cheers
Mark

Re: httpclient code and Multiple Branches in One Eclipse Workspace

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
On 9/6/07, Mark <el...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I just performed the following steps for setting up a mina development
> environment:
> http://mina.apache.org/developer-guide.html#DeveloperGuide-WorkingwithMultipleBranchesinOneEclipseWorkspace
>
> The following subprojects are not in eclipse:
> mina-protocol-client-http
> mina-protocol-server-http
> mina-filter-codec-http
>
> Since I set up the subprojects, I am sure there is something missing.  Could
> someone help me out to figure out what I need to do.

The pom.xml files of the three submodules were somewhat inaccurate.  I
fixed them all today.

HTH,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/