Posted to dev@kvrocks.apache.org by tison <wa...@gmail.com> on 2022/10/25 02:55:20 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Committer: tanruixiang

Hi everyone,

The Project Management Committee(PMC) for Apache Kvrocks (Incubating) has
invited tanruixiang to become a Committer and we are pleased to announce
that he has accepted.

tanruixiang participates in the community in the last weeks. Starting from
migrating tests, he implemented the HRANGE command and DISK command for
Kvrocks server and did several code improvements. Also, tanruixiang is
active in reviewing PRs and replying to issues, which indicates a good
spirit for committership.

Welcome tanruixiang, and please enjoy your journey.:)

Best,
tison.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer: tanruixiang

Posted by 谭睿翔 <ta...@gmail.com>.
Thank you all so much for your help and recognition!

Best Regards,
Ruixiang Tan.

Twice <tw...@gmail.com> 于2022年10月25日周二 17:29写道:

Posted by Twice <tw...@gmail.com>.