Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Bowie Bailey <Bo...@BUC.com> on 2005/05/16 18:21:13 UTC

Ruleset for the German spam

This is a ruleset I created based on information from the Internet Storm
Center (isc.sans.org).

I scored it at 4 points.  Feel free to raise or lower to your liking.

Bowie

Re: Ruleset for the German spam

Posted by Rocky Olsen <ro...@mindphone.org>.
I've been getting hit with a lot of german spam that has two exact words, and
then .de urls. This rule handles them well.

rawbody	__XM_Pash01		/^(?:Lese\s*selbst|Full\s*Article):$/i
rawbody	__XM_Pash02		m{^http://[^/\n]+\.de/(?>.*)$}i
rawbody	__XM_Pash03		m{(?!^(?:http://[^/\n]+\.de/(?>.*)|(?:Lese\s*selbst|Full\s*Article):|\s+)$)^(?>.+)$}i

meta        XMGerman_02             (__XM_Pash01 && __XM_Pash02 && !__XM_Pash03)
describe    XMGerman_02             vintage german spam
score       XMGerman_02             6.0

On Mon, May 16, 2005 at 12:21:13PM -0400, Bowie Bailey wrote:
> This is a ruleset I created based on information from the Internet Storm
> Center (isc.sans.org).
>
> I scored it at 4 points.  Feel free to raise or lower to your liking.
>
> Bowie

what's with today, today?

Email:	rocky@mindphone.org
PGP:	http://rocky.mindphone.org/rocky_mindphone.org.gpg