Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by "Mark R. Diggory" <md...@latte.harvard.edu> on 2004/01/12 01:24:15 UTC

[all] Maven Distribution's

1.) Is there anyone in particular that is in charge or who has ssh
access to deploy maven distributions of nightly builds to ibiblio from
the jakarta commons area?

2.) I'd like to start getting at least a weekly or monthly build
(bin,src,jar) updated to ibiblio via whatever automated process is in
place (if any yet).

thanks,
-Mark

--
Mark Diggory
Software Developer

Re: [all] Maven Distribution's

Posted by "Mark R. Diggory" <md...@latte.harvard.edu>.

Craig R. McClanahan wrote:

> Quoting "Mark R. Diggory" <md...@latte.harvard.edu>:
>

>>1.) Is there anyone in particular that is in charge or who has ssh
>>access to deploy maven distributions of nightly builds to ibiblio from
>>the jakarta commons area?
>>

> I create and upload the nightly builds that are at:
>
>   http://cvs.apache.org/builds/jakarta-commons/nightly/
>
> but don't have a clue who manages updates of the ibiblio repository, since it's
> not an Apache thing.

Yes, I was primarily seeking out Commons developers who may actually
have accounts on ibiblio to upload thier distributions rather than going
through the whole manual request process.

>>2.) I'd like to start getting at least a weekly or monthly build
>>(bin,src,jar) updated to ibiblio via whatever automated process is in
>>place (if any yet).
>

> Note that there is a new project in the Apache Incubator focused on building a
> repository for all of Apache.
>
>   http://incubator.apache.org/projects/ruper.html
>
> I suggest that interested parties who want to see this happen sign up for the
> mailing list (depot-dev-subscribe@incubator.apache.org) and help make it so.
>
 > Craig

Yes, I will be getting involved with this discussion list. In the
meantime I was hoping for an interm solution.

thanks,
Mark

Re: [all] Maven Distribution's

Posted by __matthewHawthorne <ma...@phreaker.net>.
I started a similar discussion a few weeks ago, which I tried to start
again today.  The subject was:

[maven] developer repository

which I just sent to general@jakarta, due to Tim's suggestion.

Re: [all] Maven Distribution's

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org>.
Quoting "Mark R. Diggory" <md...@latte.harvard.edu>:

> 1.) Is there anyone in particular that is in charge or who has ssh
> access to deploy maven distributions of nightly builds to ibiblio from
> the jakarta commons area?

I create and upload the nightly builds that are at:

  http://cvs.apache.org/builds/jakarta-commons/nightly/

but don't have a clue who manages updates of the ibiblio repository, since it's
not an Apache thing.

> 2.) I'd like to start getting at least a weekly or monthly build
> (bin,src,jar) updated to ibiblio via whatever automated process is in
> place (if any yet).

Note that there is a new project in the Apache Incubator focused on building a
repository for all of Apache.

  http://incubator.apache.org/projects/ruper.html

I suggest that interested parties who want to see this happen sign up for the
mailing list (depot-dev-subscribe@incubator.apache.org) and help make it so.

> thanks,
> -Mark

Craig