Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com> on 2000/12/11 18:30:00 UTC

1.3.15 release...

Let's shoot for the 15th, which is this Friday. I've updated STATUS
to reflect that date, and my offer to be RM. If anyone else
wants to release, please speak up! :)

AFAIK, we're still looking at 1 issue with Win32.

> Let's shoot for the 15th, which is this Friday. I've updated STATUS
> to reflect that date, and my offer to be RM. If anyone else
> wants to release, please speak up! :)

+1 (for you to RM, not me :-!) and for 12/15 release date.  I'm dying
over here in windowsland, but it will be ready come heck or deep snow :0)