Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Rupert Westenthaler <ru...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/23 10:02:18 UTC

Changed Mailing lists on markdown

Hi all,

With incubation the names of the mailing lists changed and therefore
the new lists are no longer available on http://markmail.org.

Can someone who knows how please register the new lists on markdown?

Is it possible to link the old and new list names so that searches for
the new lists do also return results of the old?

best
Rupert

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Hi,

On Sunday, September 23, 2012, Fabian Christ wrote:

> ...Anyway, all mailings also the new ones can be found in markmail under
> http://markmail.org/search/?q=list:org.apache.incubator.stanbol-*

> So maybe there is no need to change. But it is a bit strange....

I've sent a request to change the list names via
http://stanbol.markmail.org/docs/feedback.xqy which usually works well for
such requests - but as you say messages sent to the new addresses are
indexed anyway, probably based on a mail header that didn't change.

-Bertrand

Re: Changed Mailing lists on markdown

Posted by Fabian Christ <ch...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

I did already search on markmail on how to add a new mailing list. I
did not found any hint. I was assuming that markmail would recognize
the new ML through some other channel.

Anyway, all mailings also the new ones can be found in markmail under
http://markmail.org/search/?q=list:org.apache.incubator.stanbol-*

So maybe there is no need to change. But it is a bit strange.

- Fabian

--
Fabian
http://twitter.com/fctwitt