Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Marcelo F. Ochoa" <mo...@ieee.org> on 2002/07/25 17:04:28 UTC

DBPrism/Cocoon at OSCOM 2002 / San Francisco

Hi all:
  DBPrism/Cocoon will take a place at "Second Open Source Content Management
Conference" at Berkeley, California from Wednesday, 25 September to
Friday, 27 September 2002.
http://www.oscom.org/conferences/sanfrancisco2002/index.html
  I will present a short keynote on Thursday, September 26 at
9:00am talking about Cocoon and DBPrism integration and how to use
them to build DBPrism CMS, also I will talk about the features and
bennefits of DBPrism CMS.
  On Friday, September 27 at 8:30am, I will participate in a
workshop discussing how DBPrism 2.0.0-beta and the new CMS
included on it implements a Unix like security layer using Oracle's
VPD (Virtual Private Database) functionality.
  See the conference program for more details
http://www.oscom.org/conferences/sanfrancisco2002/program.html there
are a lot interesting topic and the inital keynote by Ted Nelson.
  You may add your name to the mailing list for participants to be
kept informed on news about the conference
(http://www.oscom.org/mailman/listinfo/participants).
  Best regards, Marcelo.

--
Marcelo F. Ochoa - mochoa@ieee.org