Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Guido Wilken <Gu...@isec7.com> on 2008/04/10 17:30:12 UTC

Releasing projects

Hi there,

I'm looking forward to use the release feature of the continuum server.

As the documentation is not very spevific ;) (To write...), I
encountered a problem...

If I choose to prepare the project for release and enter all the
necessary values (which I double-checked to be correct) the server
displays:

Executing Release Goal

The release goal is currently initializing...

Please wait while the server prepares your project for release.

And nothing happens.

I can push the refresh button as often as I want to ;)

Even taking a coffee break and waiting for a long time won't help...

Scm checkout for the project itself and regular builds are working
fine...

The logs didn't help me much.

The server just claims doing a cvs update.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

AW: Releasing projects

Posted by Guido Wilken <Gu...@isec7.com>.
Hi,
I'm using 1.1...

What version of continuum are you using? If you're using the trunk then this
might be a bug since I'm also experiencing the same thing when running on
the trunk but not on continuum 1.1

Marica.

Re: Releasing projects

Posted by Marica Tan <ct...@exist.com>.