Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by "Chavis K." <ge...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/14 12:48:56 UTC

GCI Student Introduction to the Community

Hello everyone!

I am Chavis Krittanai, a 17 years old Google Code-in 2017 participant from
Thailand. I am studying programming, and engineering . I have a deep
interest in engineering, especially aeronautical engineering. Programming
is very new to me but I am fully open to it. I am hoping to learn more
about basic programming and becoming a developer.

Thank you, hoping to contribute to the community
Chavis Krittanai.

Re: GCI Student Introduction to the Community

Posted by Muhammad Rafly Andrianza <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hello, Chavis K.
Nice to meet you and welcome to our Community!

You're right way in here, we can collaborate and studying together for open
source contributing.

For your initial steps in Mifos Initiative, you can read the wiki about gci
in mifos at :
https://mifosforge.jira.com/wiki/spaces/RES/pages/198017025/
Mifos+Google+Code-In+2017+Wiki

You can stay connected with community at gitter live chat in here:
https://gitter.im/openMF/mifos

Dont forget about asking something if you're stuck, whatever it is.

Enjoying your GCI Days.

M Rafly Andrianza
GCI17 Participant