Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Laxmansingh Rathore <la...@gatesix.com> on 2008/08/18 22:36:14 UTC

Restoring error

Hello,

             I am in trouble during restore from last HDD crash, after
recovery I try to load data in repository. I am getting  some strange
error.......... Like this

Can't set position pointer in file 'unijen/db/revs/18'

Can't read file 'autobody/db/fs-type': End of file found

Can't read file 'azluxurylawns/db/format': End of file found

          I  thought this may due to corrupted Berkley  DB tables.  How
can I restore a revision no. between two revision no. unable to verify
other revision no. using svnadmin cerify command.

         Rev.1

         Rev.2

        Rev.3   (corrupted revision no. )

        .

       .

       .

      Rev200

     This are some error I am getting please look on issue. You
suggestion very helpful for me.

Thanks and Regards

Laxmansingh Rathore

system Administrator