Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Shaun Barriball <sb...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2007/06/07 17:29:53 UTC

JCR Controller import

Hi all,

Firstly worth saying how useful the JCR controller web start app is for
quickly connecting to multiple repositories for admin tasks. It would be
able to replace our usage of the "JCR command line" contrib project for most
simple tasks IF it was capable of doing "import".

Are there plans to add "import" as a feature?

Regards,

Shaun.

Re: JCR Controller import

Posted by Jacco van Weert <11...@gmail.com>.
On 6/7/07, Shaun Barriball <sb...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Firstly worth saying how useful the JCR controller web start app is for
> quickly connecting to multiple repositories for admin tasks.

Thanks,.... I am glad that people find the JCR Controller a nice tool.

It would be
> able to replace our usage of the "JCR command line" contrib project for
> most
> simple tasks IF it was capable of doing "import".
>
> Are there plans to add "import" as a feature?

Check out the new v0.64 (now available). In the Ex/Import tab there is now
also an Import panel.
I don't know if this covers some of your request?