Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Martin Tomaga <to...@ibs.sk> on 2002/09/13 17:31:52 UTC

Problem with scope="session" in RC1

Hi,

I wrote some webservices in axis beta3. They were deployed with
parameter scope="session" and everything was working properly. Now I
have moved to RC1, but my old services do not work properly. They are
acting like scope="request". But in file deploy.wsdd I have parameter
scope set to session and my ServiceBindingStub.java contains code

call.setMaintainSession(true);

Does somebody know what is a different (new) about scope="session" in RC1 ?

Thanks for any info