Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Mark Bean <ma...@gmail.com> on 2021/03/04 18:49:50 UTC

Load Balancing Problem

A user has reported a problem with load balancing. Frequently, the UI will
show files in the connection which is configured for 'round robin' load
balancing. The number for flowfiles has reached the backpressure limit.
However, a 'list queue' indicates there are no flowfiles. Additionally, the
downstream processor is idle consistent with the 'list queue' results of no
flowfiles present. Unfortunately, I do not have access to the system and
cannot debug the situation further.

Generally, does this problem sound familiar to anyone? Has any experienced
similar behavior?

NiFi 1.8.0

Thanks,
Mark

Re: Load Balancing Problem

Posted by Mark Bean <ma...@gmail.com>.
Roger that. Will proceed with this recommendation.

Re: Load Balancing Problem

Posted by Mark Payne <ma...@hotmail.com>.
Mark,