Posted to adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org by "Kunze, Anton" <a....@s2neueinformatik.de> on 2007/01/16 11:19:20 UTC

chooseDate and inputDate no popup icon beside inputdate

Hello,

I'am using the chooseDate and inputDate components. How can I hide the
popup image on the right side of the inputDate?

Best regards

Re: chooseDate and inputDate no popup icon beside inputdate

Posted by Danny Robinson <da...@gmail.com>.
This was fixed by Adam very recently.  If you have a recent (later Dec
onwards) build, then using the chooseId attribute on inputDate will
automatically hide the icon irrespective of any skin settings.

Danny

--
Chordiant Software Inc.
www.chordiant.com

Re: chooseDate and inputDate no popup icon beside inputdate

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
af|inputDate::launch-icon
{