Posted to user@spark.apache.org by 林武康 <vb...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/21 08:16:28 UTC

Can spark-streaming work with spark-on-yarn mode?

hi all,
I am a very newbie of apache spark, recently I have tried spark on yarn, it works for batch process. Now we want to try streaming process using spark-streaming, and still, use yarn for resource scheduler as we want to manager all the resource of the cluster used for computing tasks in a unified way.  Can this works?
any suggestions are welcome!

Best Regards!

Re: Can spark-streaming work with spark-on-yarn mode?

Posted by Tathagata Das <ta...@gmail.com>.
Yes, Spark and Spark Streaming programs can be deployed on YARN. Here is
the documentation<http://spark.incubator.apache.org/docs/latest/running-on-yarn.html>
.

TD